Home | About Us | Personal Injury | Contact Us
Family Visas
   Marriage Visa
   Unmarried/Same Sex Partner Visa
   Fiance/Proposed Civil Partner Visa
   Parents/Grandparents Visa
   UK Unmarried Partners
   UK Ancestry Visa
UK Visit Visa
   Business Visit Visa
   Entertainment Visit Visa
   General Visit Visa
   Visa to get Medical Treatment
   Sports Visit Visa
   Chinese Delegation Visa-ADS Agreement
   Student Visit Visa
Tier 1 Visa
   Investor Visa
   Prospective Entrepreneur
   Entrepreneur Visa
   Post Study Work
Tier 2 Visa
   Work Permit
   Change of Employment
   Intra Company Transfers
Tier 4 Visa
   Student Visa
   Student Visit Visa
Tier 5 Visa
   Youth Mobility Scheme
   Temporary Workers
ILR Applications
   ILR - Tier 1 General
   ILR - Tier 2 General
   ILR - Work Permit Holder
   ILR - Tier 2 Minister Of Religion
   ILR - Tier 2 Sportsperson
   ILR - Marriage
   ILR - Unmarried Partner
   ILR - Civil Partner
   ILR - Domestic Worker
   ILR - Tier 1 (Investor)
   ILR - Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)
   ILR as a Bereaved Spouse
   ILR Victim Of Domestic Violence
   ILR - 10 Years Long Residence
   ILR - 14 Years Long Residence
Asylum and Humanitarian Protection
   Asylum Claim
   ILR As A Refugee
   Family Reunion
   Legacy Cases
Passport & Travel Document Applications
   Application For British Passport
   Refugee Travel Document
   Stateless Person Travel Document
   Certificate Of Travel
   One Way Travel Document

Authorized and Regulated by SRA

Change of Employment

Do you have a Tier 2 Work Permit but wish to change Employment?

If you are working in the UK with a Tier 2 Work Permit but wish to change employment you will need to submit a Change of Employment application to the UK Border Agency.

Longfellow Solicitors can complete and submit your Change of Employment application to the UK Border Agency. We will manage your application from start to finish, ensuring that it is done right the first time, avoiding costs in re-applying!

We can submit a Change of Employment application to the UK Border Agency if:

  • You already have a Work Permit for a job, training, or work experience with another employer; or
  • Your employer wants you to change posts within the existing organisation
  • Your duties and conditions of work have changed

What are the Criteria for Tier 2 Change of Employment?

The employment you wish to change to must be a licensed sponsor and registered with the UK Border Agency.

What we can do for you:

In order to complete your Tier 2 Change of Employment application we will take care of it in 5 stages:

  1. A detailed assessment of your circumstances
  2. Pre-application, where we will ensure that we receive the correct documents to completely strengthen your case
  3. The completion of your Tier 2 Change of Employment application
  4. Submission of your Tier 2 Change of Employment application
  5. Contact you with the confirmation of your Tier 2 Change of Employment

Once in the UK:

  • Depending on the time frame specified by the sponsoring company, Tier 2 Work Permits can last for as little as one day but no longer than five years
  • If you work in the UK for five years with a Tier 2 Work Permit you can then apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain for more long term residence in the UK, you could then become a permanent resident


   What We Offer
   Immigration News
   Same Day Visa Service
   Privacy Statement
Other Services
   Personal Injury
   Family Law
   Civil Litigation
   Commissioners for Oath
   UK Citizenship
   UK Sponsorship Licence
   Indefinite Leave to Remain
   UK Settlement Visa
   UK Visa Extension
   Schengen Visa
   UK Right of Abode
   EEA Residence Permit
  Additional Comments
Copyright © 2012 Longfellow Solicitors. Longfellow Solicitors is authorized and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under number 563949. VAT Registration No 128803804