Home | About Us | Personal Injury | Contact Us
Family Visas
   Marriage Visa
   Unmarried/Same Sex Partner Visa
   Fiance/Proposed Civil Partner Visa
   Parents/Grandparents Visa
   UK Unmarried Partners
   UK Ancestry Visa
UK Visit Visa
   Business Visit Visa
   Entertainment Visit Visa
   General Visit Visa
   Visa to get Medical Treatment
   Sports Visit Visa
   Chinese Delegation Visa-ADS Agreement
   Student Visit Visa
Tier 1 Visa
   Investor Visa
   Prospective Entrepreneur
   Entrepreneur Visa
   Post Study Work
Tier 2 Visa
   Work Permit
   Change of Employment
   Intra Company Transfers
Tier 4 Visa
   Student Visa
   Student Visit Visa
Tier 5 Visa
   Youth Mobility Scheme
   Temporary Workers
ILR Applications
   ILR - Tier 1 General
   ILR - Tier 2 General
   ILR - Work Permit Holder
   ILR - Tier 2 Minister Of Religion
   ILR - Tier 2 Sportsperson
   ILR - Marriage
   ILR - Unmarried Partner
   ILR - Civil Partner
   ILR - Domestic Worker
   ILR - Tier 1 (Investor)
   ILR - Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)
   ILR as a Bereaved Spouse
   ILR Victim Of Domestic Violence
   ILR - 10 Years Long Residence
   ILR - 14 Years Long Residence
Asylum and Humanitarian Protection
   Asylum Claim
   ILR As A Refugee
   Family Reunion
   Legacy Cases
Passport & Travel Document Applications
   Application For British Passport
   Refugee Travel Document
   Stateless Person Travel Document
   Certificate Of Travel
   One Way Travel Document

Authorized and Regulated by SRA

Intra Company Transfers

Are you an employee of a multinational company and are being transferred to a UK branch of the organisation?

If you wish to come to the UK or remain here as an intra-company transferee you will need to apply for a Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer. We will manage your application from start to finish, ensuring that it is done right the first time, avoiding costs in re-applying!

What are the Criteria for a Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer?

Before you apply under the Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer category, you must have:

·         a sponsor; and

·         a valid certificate of sponsorship

When you apply you are awarded points based on your:

·         qualifications;

·         future expected earnings;

·         sponsorship;

·         English language skills;

·         available maintenance (funds)

The Points Allocation for Intra Company Transferees

  • 30 points for producing a valid Certificate of Sponsorship.
  • 10 points for satisfying the Maintenance Requirement for yourself and any dependants.
  • 10 points if the English Language Requirement is applicable (if applying to extend leave beyond 3 years). 
  • You must obtain a total of 20 points from your academic qualifications and your prospective earnings in the UK from your employer as detailed below:

Academic Qualifications

You can score up to 15 points for your qualifications (select your highest qualification and get the points shown):

  • 15 points: PhD
  • 10 points: Bachelors or Masters degree
  • 5 points: GCE A level or equivalent

Prospective Earnings

You can score a maximum of 20 points for the (annualised) earnings specified in your Certificate of Sponsorship:

  • 20 points: GBP 24,000 +
  • 15 points: GBP 22,000 to 23,999
  • 10 points: GBP 20,000 to 21,999
  • 5 points: GBP 17,000 to 19,999

What we can do for you:

In order to complete your Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer application we will take care of it in 5 stages:

1.      A detailed assessment of your circumstances

2.      Pre-application, where we will ensure that we receive the correct documents to completely strengthen your case

3.      The completion of your Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer application

4.      Submission of your Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer application

5.      Contact you with the confirmation of your Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer

Once in the UK:

·      Depending on the time frame specified by the sponsoring company, you can work in the UK for as little as one day but no longer than five years

·      If you work in the UK for five years with a Tier 2 Work Permit you can then apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain for more long term residence in the UK, you could then become a permanent resident


   What We Offer
   Immigration News
   Same Day Visa Service
   Privacy Statement
Other Services
   Personal Injury
   Family Law
   Civil Litigation
   Commissioners for Oath
   UK Citizenship
   UK Sponsorship Licence
   Indefinite Leave to Remain
   UK Settlement Visa
   UK Visa Extension
   Schengen Visa
   UK Right of Abode
   EEA Residence Permit
  Additional Comments
Copyright © 2012 Longfellow Solicitors. Longfellow Solicitors is authorized and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under number 563949. VAT Registration No 128803804